Help us to collect and display stories about Anthony R. DiChesere, the founder and namesake of ARDCO (ARD Co.), and about our company in general. Please contact us with stories or comments.
- Our Background: ARDCOTM has produced advanced precision aluminum non-skid quilt templates since the 70's when the art of quilting began its revival. The company was started by Anthony DiChesere, a tool and die maker from Rochester, NY. Ron and JoNell Smith acquired the template business in 1989. Through talent, skill, and perseverance, ARDCOTM today produces superior templates in the largest selection available anywhere.
- Our Company: ARDCOTM is a family operated business dedicated to manufacturing and retailing the highest quality quilt templates. We also carry other useful quilter's tools. Our goal is to provide our customers with the best products and service. Our products are available by mail-order, at quilt shows, and at some quilt shops. As quilters ourselves, we are knowledgeable about quilting and are happy to help. We're only a phone call or email away.
- Our Product: The templates are precision cut from aluminum, hand finished and permanently gritted with a non-skid backing. Rotary cutters can be used with our templates. Most of our templates listed are window style. Some of the template sets are currently only available in the solid style. However, any window template can be special ordered in the solid style, with or without seam allowance. Just call or write for a quote. Block measurements refer to finished size, and all arrows also indicate finished sizes.
- Our Policy: Guaranteed Satisfaction! If you are not satisfied with your order, we will accept the item for credit or exchange if returned in a saleable condition within 30 days with the sales receipt. Unfortunately, we cannot refund shipping charges.
- Products and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- We appreciate payment when you place an order. We accept Mastercard, Visa, Discover, and checks or money orders. In the event of an overpayment, we will promptly send you a credit notice with your order, giving you the option of requesting a refund or using the credit with another order. We would appreciate the same consideration in the event of an underpayment.